Reintroduction

8/4/2011 -- A good friend of mine told me several weeks ago that I should continue blogging my life, not necessarily for any of you that happen to read this, but for me. So my goal with my new start is to reflect on things that have happened, how they've changed me, and how I can apply what I've learned to the future. Feel free to follow along or whatever, I got things under control even if no one ever reads this.

First post is something like half done, expected time of arrival: 1 week.



Sunday, November 28, 2010

Memory

 So I totally forgot to bring my blog post with me to the internet cafe.. Sorry!! I think it had something to do with having to reformat my computer today. I´ll try to get it in sometime early this week!! Miss you guys.


Peace,
Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment